Apply Now for the 2016 Wells Fargo Executive Directors Leadership Institute (EDLI), a 12-month program combining classroom instruction with one-on-one coaching to help nonprofit leaders turn their visions into reality!
Session 1: January 13, 2016
Applications are now open!
Early Bird Deadline: October 2, 2015
General Application Deadline: October 16, 2015
Early applications are encouraged as space is limited
Are you ready to take your nonprofit organization to the next level with a personalized program of training and coaching tailored to your needs?
Join us for this one-of-a-kind leadership development program specifically designed for Executive Directors.
- 7 in-depth training sessions over a one-year period
- One-on-one coaching with experienced, trained consultants
- Expert instruction and relevant training topics
- Dynamic peer learning and networking opportunities with a cohort of Executive Directors
- Completion of a personalized strategic project addressing a timely issue for your organization
You’ll come away from EDLI 2016 equipped with the tools and skills you need to put what you’ve learned into action—producing powerful results.
EDLI 2016 is designed for nonprofit Executive Directors who want to build critical leadership skills and guide their organizations toward long-term sustainability.
Questions? Please email Janet McIntyre, Director of Programs and Training, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213.613.9103 x16.
The 2016 Executive Directors Leadership Institute is made possible by the generous support of the Wells Fargo Foundation.