The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Volunteer and Special Projects Coordinator
This position coordinates logistical and administrative aspects of volunteer and leadership activities and handles other special fundraising projects as required.
- Provide administrative support for volunteer activities including, but not limited to: updating and maintaining database, responding to inquiries from prospective LA Phil volunteers, scheduling volunteers for a variety of programs and activities, and updating all web pages and relating to LA Phil volunteer programs
- Handle all inquiries about the Junior Patron Program including membership benefits, donor recognition, and membership purchases and renewals. Maintain the roster of Junior Patron members, and assist with the strategic development of the program
- Support a wide range of special projects, including analyzing and evaluating fundraising results, communicating with vendors to assess capabilities and preparing presentations for staff and volunteers
- Represent the Los Angeles Philharmonic at selected volunteer and donor events and functions
- Supervise evening and weekend events at Hollywood Bowl office, ensuring office is properly maintained at all times
- Assist with planning events, designing invitations, compiling program booklets and tracking RSVPs
- Other duties as assigned
- Good organizational and time management skills with proven ability to produce desired results in high volume, fast paced environment
- Some business experience in non-for-profit fundraising environment; college degree preferred
- Strong administrative support & coordination skills with excellent
Visit http://www.laphil.com/about/jobs/volunteer-and-special-projects-coordinator-2 for more details.